Cisco NSO is the leading network automation platform for enterprises and service providers. When successfully deployed, lead-times for provisioning of network services are reduced from weeks to minutes and manual configuration errors are minimized, leading to better network quality.
However, implementing Cisco NSO comes with a series of challenges that can prove costly unless you have the skills and experience to manage them.
Typical NSO challenges include:
- Lack of internal software skills
- Learning curve of the platform
- NSO Integrations with other support systems
- Efficient setup of automated NSO quality assurance including a lab network
- Getting buy-in from operations teams
With over 10 years of NSO expertise and many deployments at enterprises around the world, we can guarantee your NSO project is a success.
By removing any guesswork from a project and using our proven tools and processes, we deliver high quality results with short lead times and predictive outcomes, in meet your KPIs. Furthermore, we work together with your team to ensure you can maintain and further develop your NSO solution over the long-term.
NSO training and advice
If you are considering implementing an NSO platform or are in the process of doing so, our training and advisory services could be just what you need. We can help your organisation with everything from analysis and scenario exercises, to project start-up support. Services include:
- Automation readiness assessment (link)
- NSO platform training
- YANG and NETCONF training (link)
- NSO Requirements and Architecture workshop
Contact us to find out how we can help you successfuly start an NSO project
Implementation services Deployment services
NSO Implementation and Deployment Services
No matter what your NSO needs are, we can help you deliver a successful project. Our assignments vary from providing individual NSO experts, to working within your agile development team on a project basis, to delivering complete platform implementation and deployment services. Typical deliveries include:
- YANG model authoring
- Custom device integrations
- NSO Service development
- Northbound integration to OSS
- Custom Portal/UI development for customer care and operations
- CI/CD and test environment
- Hand-over activities to guarantee successful use of the solution
- Training sessions for system administrators and operations teams
Contact us to find out how we can help you with your NSO implementation
NSO Operational Services
Once NSO is in operation, it’s esential that the system is utilized optimally to deliver the best results. NSO users need support and you have to handle change requests to enhance the solution. If this is beyond the scope of your expertise, we offer a complete NSO support service. This includes everything from proactive actions for improving NSO to support desk services.
Contact us to find out how we can help you
Phone: +46 (910) 73 23 34