Using Visualization to Gain Network Automation Insights and Efficiencies
In this final installment of the Data Ductus ’Transformative Automation for Network Providers’, we will explore the highest level of automation: the visualization of your network.
With humans able to process images more than 60,000 times faster than text, your journey to ‘hands-free’ transformative automation is only complete once your system, status, and insights are controllable and represented visually. By supporting your network configuration, process automation, service assurance, and DevOps, visualization unlocks efficiency, ease of use, accessibility, and better analysis.
In this webinar you will learn how to :
– Leverage visualization in all of the elements and stages of the automation software reference architecture
– Uncover and exploit the data that is present in your automated processes for maximum benefit
– Integrate cutting edge tools to drive your visualizations
Scott Barvick, CTO North America, Data Ductus
Rebecca Leeper, Visualization Engineer, Data Ductus
This talk is part of our series Transformative Automation for Network Providers. Please have a look at our previous episodes in our webinar section of our website.
WhenJuly 1 2021, 16:00 – 17:00 (UTC+02:00)
- Scott Barvick, CTO North America, Data Ductus
- Rebecca Leeper, Visualization Engineer, Data Ductus