The entire world communicates through the Internet, which is a complex web of interconnected Autonomous Systems (AS). In small, agile teams working with both international telecoms and local service providers, you will learn or enrich existing knowledge of how networks communicate and interact. You will also have the opportunity to broaden your learning by exploring numerous cutting-edge technologies and tools through various exciting internal projects.
Job type: Full-time
Required Education and Background:
BSc/MSc in Computer Science or equivalent.
Working experience is an advantage but not a must.
You are fluent in English and we would like you to speak another regional language, for example; Mandarin, Japanese or Bahasa Malaysia/Indonesia.
- Java, Python, and/or other object-oriented languages
- UNIX & Linux command line
- Git, Mercurial, or other VCS
- Programming fundamentals & algorithms
- Insight knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life-Cycle)
- Presentation and communication skills (verbal & written)
Designing, developing, testing, documenting and delivering customer solutions in small, agile teams.
Contributing ideas in an open environment.
Performing multiple roles and working on multiple projects.
What we can offer:
- Project Variety
- Role & Responsibility Variety
- Remote Work Opportunities
- Travel Opportunities
- Relaxed Work Environment
- Open Office Space
- Flexible Hours
- Fun Culture and Company Activities
Great advantage if you also have knowledge within these areas:
- Network programming (Cisco CCNA, CCIE, NPDEV, NPDESI)
- Prior software engineering internship experience
- DevOps fundamentals including CD/automation tools, orchestration tools, virtualization tools
- QA fundamentals including CI tools, unit testing, & integration testing
- Network programming
Don’t hesitate to send any questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org