We’re always on the lookout for talented students who want to take part in our thesis program. If you haven’t applied to yet, this is why you should.
- Thesis based on your skills, studies and interests
- Allocated supervisor with domain knowledge in thesis topic
- Regular meetings with supervisor and support from other consultants
- Support with thesis university application
- Invited to take part in office and team meetings / events /standups during thesis production
- Work in inspiring environment and with expert colleagues
- Potential employment following graduation (50% of thesis students are employed)
Apply for our Thesis Program
Send your CV and which thesis from our catalogue you are interested in.
If you have an idea for a different thesis, describe it in the message field and we will evaluate it.
We’re looking forward to hear from you!
Our employer value proposition
We believe that technology plays a crucial role in solving many of the challenges that our world faces. As a provider to a global client base, we are committed to developing solutions that contribute to this. To successfully do so we need talented individuals with diverse perspectives, a curious mind and a passion for creating a sustainable future. This is why we promote a flexible and caring working environment where we learn, grow and succeed together. In our work and our play we are guided by our core values, that reflect who we are, what we are, and what we do.
Equality, diversity, inclusion, a good work-life balance, these are the types of things that enable people to thrive at work. That’s why they form the foundation of our teams and our roles. We want you to be content at Data Ductus and feel like you can always be yourself.
We want you to grow in and beyond your role, which is why we offer competence, learning and mentorship to all coworkers, no matter if they’ve been with us for a month or ten years. We also provide an inspiring work environment with international clients and colleagues.
Create the future
We work collaboratively to create innovative and high-quality solutions that give clients a competitive advantage and contribute to a more sustainable future. We pool our expertise in a culture of shared responsibilities and ideas. On our own we are good – together we are great.
Our core values
- Do what’s right for the customer and our company
- Be professional
- Practice honesty and transparency
- Help and support when you can
- Treat everyone with kindness and respect
- Learn the why, not just the what
- Exceed customer expectations by leveraging the experience and skills of colleagues, partners and customers
- Share your expertise
- Value your colleagues’ knowledge
- Never stop learning new skills
- Keep an open mind, value different perspectives
- Embrace change
The Data Ductus Thesis Program – helping students succeed academically and in the workplace
We meet Data Ductus Head of Sustainability & Quality, Joacim Lindström to find out why students should apply to…
With her thesis complete, Emma Eliasson, has started working at Data Ductus. We meet her to find out more. Hi Emma,…