This workshop introduces machine learning and covers basic concepts, best practices, and applied examples from several industries. We look at how Data Ductus works with machine learning and cover the unique challenges associated with data-driven projects, including how they can be best addressed with an agile approach in close collaboration with your team.
- What is machine learning?
- When to use it?
- Example applications
- Best practices and popular methods
- Data analysis and predictions
- Different types of data
- Supervised and unsupervised learning
- Clustering, random forests, deep learning
- Tutorials available for self-studies (Optional)